Another Great Training Event!
In the middle of another great face to face training event in Norfolk! It always impresses me how diverse our customer base is. At this event we have some of the largest companies in the world, and some smaller groups. We have folks from financial services, oil and gas, healthcare, software, and many others!
For those who haven’t had a chance to join us at these events – we hold two of them a year. Primarily targeting new customers (but we get a lot of long-time customers sending new folks they’ve hired) who need general introduction training to the design environments. Secondarily, providing some advanced breakout sessions for more technical users – or more experienced users that are very collaborative. We also tend to share a preview of what our R&D team is working on to get feedback.
Carl and Heath kicked off the event by showing off the upcoming 4.0 Beta Release! We got a lot of ooh’s, ah’s and thank you’s! Watch for an announcement soon regarding the public availability of the beta.
We’d love to have you join us early next year for the next event. Norfolk has some great food – especially seafood – and world class battleships pull up and park downtown every day. Fun to see.
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software