Another Great Training Event!
In the middle of another great face to face training event in Norfolk! It always impresses me how diverse our customer base is. At this event we have some of the largest companies in the world, and some smaller groups. We have folks from financial services, oil and gas, healthcare, software, and many others!
For those who haven’t had a chance to join us at these events – we hold two of them a year. Primarily targeting new customers (but we get a lot of long-time customers sending new folks they’ve hired) who need general introduction training to the design environments. Secondarily, providing some advanced breakout sessions for more technical users – or more experienced users that are very collaborative. We also tend to share a preview of what our R&D team is working on to get feedback.
Carl and Heath kicked off the event by showing off the upcoming 4.0 Beta Release! We got a lot of ooh’s, ah’s and thank you’s! Watch for an announcement soon regarding the public availability of the beta.
We’d love to have you join us early next year for the next event. Norfolk has some great food – especially seafood – and world class battleships pull up and park downtown every day. Fun to see.
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.