App from Scratch Seminars
We’ve had a great response to our recent series of Decisions Seminars! If you haven’t heard of them yet, then I highly recommend checking out decisions.com/events to sign up and join the over 100 other customers and soon-to-be customers that join us each month. Our most recent seminar focused on building an app from scratch – and we’ve had a lot of positive reviews.
In many of our other seminars we’ve kept the scope somewhat narrow so we could go a bit deeper – and while we will still do that to support folks who are a bit further along in their efforts – we plan to repeat the app from scratch event to take a look at how to start with a rule-driven or event-based workflow in mind as opposed to a more traditional process-oriented workflow.
Will you join us? Register at decisions.com/events.
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?