Business Rules in Advanced Mortgage Closing Systems | Cool Article
From time to time we find “cool articles” and blog posts by others that align very well with how we think about the world. We want to make sure we share those perspectives in addition to our own ideas. This week we’d like to highlight an article by Christopher Eagle in Scotsman Guide (a mortgage originator blog) that talks about using business rule engines in advanced mortgage closing systems. While the article focuses on BRE as the primary tool – I think here at Decisions we’d split these activities into two separate domains – Workflow and Business Rules. In either case, its an interesting read if you are in the mortgage space on how a platform like Decisions could help.
- Centralized Rule Management for Mortgage Processing
- Automated Document Packaging and Routing
- Mortgage Data Validation and Transformation
- Mortgage Data Population
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation