Business Rules in Advanced Mortgage Closing Systems | Cool Article
From time to time we find “cool articles” and blog posts by others that align very well with how we think about the world. We want to make sure we share those perspectives in addition to our own ideas. This week we’d like to highlight an article by Christopher Eagle in Scotsman Guide (a mortgage originator blog) that talks about using business rule engines in advanced mortgage closing systems. While the article focuses on BRE as the primary tool – I think here at Decisions we’d split these activities into two separate domains – Workflow and Business Rules. In either case, its an interesting read if you are in the mortgage space on how a platform like Decisions could help.
- Centralized Rule Management for Mortgage Processing
- Automated Document Packaging and Routing
- Mortgage Data Validation and Transformation
- Mortgage Data Population
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software