Decisions 3.5 Released
Decisions is proud to announce the 3.5 release. See release notes and access the installer by clicking here.
About the Release
This is the first release of the Decisions Platform where the End User experience and the Designer Studio are separate. The End User Portal uses HTML as the default experience for all user interactions. The development team has been working hard over the last couple of years to produce the same level of interactivity and responsiveness in a native HTML 5 environment.
We have decided to adopt a strategy of having two production releases be current at the same time. Our General release is Decisions 3.2 which is being used in a number of large production environments including hospitals, Fortune 500 companies, and other businesses. Decisions 3.5 is an innovation release which has new features and functionality.
We are now hard at work making the Rule Editor, Flow Designer, Report Editor, and Form Builder work in HTML without any plugins. We will be releasing these new designers in our standard release cycle this year.
There are many improvements in 3.5 including better unit testing, flow designer changes, separation of the designer and user roles into different environments and much more.
Please contact me if you want to schedule a demo to see what is new!
Decisions Free Customer/Partner Training
We will be holding training in early March. This training is free and open to all Decisions Customers and Partners. We are targeting March 1st, 2nd and 3rd for the event in Norfolk, VA. Let us know if you are interested in attending.
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation