Decisions Days 2019 (Nov 4th – 8th)
Simply by reading this blog post you are cordially invited to our first annual Decisions Days event in New York City. Pretty cool huh? We have extended our typical 3-day training event to include two additional days of content. We are super excited about this event and would love to have you there with us. Here is what our agenda looks like for the event and you can sign up here.
Monday, Nov 4th: Partner Day
Monday is dedicated to our OEM/Reseller partners. We will be talking about what resources are available to partners to help drive our mutual success.
Tuesday, Nov 5th: Special Topics Day
We will kick things off with a keynote speaker who will cover best practices in the no-code space. We will follow this up with several sessions on customer use cases, panel discussions, product roadmap and a live build session. If you can only make it to New York for one day, this is the day to be here.
Wed – Fri, Nov 6th – 8th: Training Tracks
Along with our traditional beginner and intermediate tracks we have added two additional training tracks. We have added a System Administration track and a Fundamentals Certification track.
This will be a great opportunity to network, talk with other customers, see how other organizations handle different use cases and learn more about the Decisions platform. If you have never been to a Decisions event before I would highly recommend that this be the one. We would really love to see you here.
If you have any questions at all about this event please reach back at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for Decisions Days please follow this link.
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.