Decisions Highlighted in CIOReview: CXO Insights on BPM
I was approached by CIOReview recently to contribute a guest article for their BPM special issue. You can take a look at the issue at the link below and read the guest article on page 47.
Digital Issue – CIOReview: BPM Special Issue
In my article I focus on the vision of BPM for engaging the technical business user to own core business logic in software applications and the benefit that can provide to the entire enterprise stack.
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines