Decisions Highlighted in CIOReview: CXO Insights on BPM
I was approached by CIOReview recently to contribute a guest article for their BPM special issue. You can take a look at the issue at the link below and read the guest article on page 47.
Digital Issue – CIOReview: BPM Special Issue
In my article I focus on the vision of BPM for engaging the technical business user to own core business logic in software applications and the benefit that can provide to the entire enterprise stack.
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation