Decisions Online Training Event – November 14th
Join us for a free online training event!
When: November 14th-18th, 2016
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
Who: Anybody who wants to participate in our general business analyst curriculum focusing on each of the primary designers in Decisions (Flows, Rules, Forms, Dashboards).
We’ll be breaking it up into a few hours each day that week (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern). You’ll register for the event once and you’ll be able attend each session throughout the week.
For our international customers, we will be recording the event and we’ll work with each of you to make sure you get access to the recordings.
Sign up by clicking here. Or go check out this and other events at decisions.com/events.
Hope you can join us!
- System Migration
- Achieving a Goal Instead of Fixing a Problem
- Get to Know Decisions Support
- Make vs Buy: Why Not Have the Best of Both?
- Applying Machine Learning with Decisions
- How the Software You Use Positions Your Business in the Market
- New Case Management Designer (Ver 5.0)
- 6 Reasons to Download Decisions 5.0 Beta
- False Missile Alarms - A Workflow and Rule Problem?
- 2018 Targets