Decisions Online Training Event – November 14th
Join us for a free online training event!
When: November 14th-18th, 2016
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
Who: Anybody who wants to participate in our general business analyst curriculum focusing on each of the primary designers in Decisions (Flows, Rules, Forms, Dashboards).
We’ll be breaking it up into a few hours each day that week (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern). You’ll register for the event once and you’ll be able attend each session throughout the week.
For our international customers, we will be recording the event and we’ll work with each of you to make sure you get access to the recordings.
Sign up by clicking here. Or go check out this and other events at decisions.com/events.
Hope you can join us!
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.