Decisions Online Training Event – November 14th
Join us for a free online training event!
When: November 14th-18th, 2016
Where: Online via GoToWebinar
Who: Anybody who wants to participate in our general business analyst curriculum focusing on each of the primary designers in Decisions (Flows, Rules, Forms, Dashboards).
We’ll be breaking it up into a few hours each day that week (1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern). You’ll register for the event once and you’ll be able attend each session throughout the week.
For our international customers, we will be recording the event and we’ll work with each of you to make sure you get access to the recordings.
Sign up by clicking here. Or go check out this and other events at decisions.com/events.
Hope you can join us!
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software