Decisions Platform: Rules and Workflow on Amazon AWS
We recently annouced support for Microsoft Azure, however, wanted to highlight something that we have had for quite a while – ability to run on and integrate with the Amazon AWS cloud services.
Our support for AWS extends back to our intial releases. Our servers can be hosted on and we can integrate with the native database technologies on AWS including EC2 and S3. We also have elements in our workflow engine that allow instances to be controlled and managed using our workflow.
With the recent addition of Microsoft Azure, our server can be hosted
- On premise
- In hosted data center environments (Rackspace, 8×8, etc)
- Amazon AWS/EC3
- Microsoft Azure
- In Decisions SAAS Cloud Servers (yes, we offer licensing as service for our rule/workflow technolgies)
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software