Decisions Platform: Rules and Workflow on Amazon AWS
We recently annouced support for Microsoft Azure, however, wanted to highlight something that we have had for quite a while – ability to run on and integrate with the Amazon AWS cloud services.
Our support for AWS extends back to our intial releases. Our servers can be hosted on and we can integrate with the native database technologies on AWS including EC2 and S3. We also have elements in our workflow engine that allow instances to be controlled and managed using our workflow.
With the recent addition of Microsoft Azure, our server can be hosted
- On premise
- In hosted data center environments (Rackspace, 8×8, etc)
- Amazon AWS/EC3
- Microsoft Azure
- In Decisions SAAS Cloud Servers (yes, we offer licensing as service for our rule/workflow technolgies)
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business
- How Manufacturers Streamline Business Processes with Workflow Automation
- The Benefits of Using an External UI
- Data Mapping Tools to Consider When Selecting a Decision Management System
- What Multi-Tenancy Environments Can Do for Your Business