Decisions Platform: Rules and Workflow on Amazon AWS
We recently annouced support for Microsoft Azure, however, wanted to highlight something that we have had for quite a while – ability to run on and integrate with the Amazon AWS cloud services.
Our support for AWS extends back to our intial releases. Our servers can be hosted on and we can integrate with the native database technologies on AWS including EC2 and S3. We also have elements in our workflow engine that allow instances to be controlled and managed using our workflow.
With the recent addition of Microsoft Azure, our server can be hosted
- On premise
- In hosted data center environments (Rackspace, 8×8, etc)
- Amazon AWS/EC3
- Microsoft Azure
- In Decisions SAAS Cloud Servers (yes, we offer licensing as service for our rule/workflow technolgies)
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.