Decisions Platform: Rules and Workflow on Microsoft Azure
With our 2.2 release, we are fully supporting being hosted on Microsoft Azure.
We are pretty excited that our leading rule and workflow platform can now in this cloud! With Azure, Microsoft has reduced much of the complexity around scaling the data and processing architecture – removing some of the management of the physical deployment and allowing scaling up the infrastructure without having to think about ‘servers’.
Want to demo in your Azure account? Contact us and we will help you get it installed.
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software