Decisions Platform: Rules and Workflow on Microsoft Azure
With our 2.2 release, we are fully supporting being hosted on Microsoft Azure.
We are pretty excited that our leading rule and workflow platform can now in this cloud! With Azure, Microsoft has reduced much of the complexity around scaling the data and processing architecture – removing some of the management of the physical deployment and allowing scaling up the infrastructure without having to think about ‘servers’.
Want to demo in your Azure account? Contact us and we will help you get it installed.
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business
- How Manufacturers Streamline Business Processes with Workflow Automation
- The Benefits of Using an External UI
- Data Mapping Tools to Consider When Selecting a Decision Management System
- What Multi-Tenancy Environments Can Do for Your Business