Decisions Q1 2016 Free Training Event
Decisions Free Training Event on March 1st in Norfolk, VA, USA
On March 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Decisions will be holding a free training event at the Courtyard in Downtown Norfolk, Virginia, USA. Prospects, customers and partners are welcome to attend for free training and other sessions lead by Decisions training staff and select partners. The training will be split into multiple tracks covering a broad range of topics for designer users and developers.
There will not be a remote option for this event. We encourage those interested in remote training events to watch for new Decisions Seminars at decisions.com/webinar-registration. Personalized training sessions are always available from our professional services team and can be delivered remotely or on-site.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event or other training services.
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.