Decisions Q1 2016 Free Training Event
Decisions Free Training Event on March 1st in Norfolk, VA, USA
On March 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Decisions will be holding a free training event at the Courtyard in Downtown Norfolk, Virginia, USA. Prospects, customers and partners are welcome to attend for free training and other sessions lead by Decisions training staff and select partners. The training will be split into multiple tracks covering a broad range of topics for designer users and developers.
There will not be a remote option for this event. We encourage those interested in remote training events to watch for new Decisions Seminars at decisions.com/webinar-registration. Personalized training sessions are always available from our professional services team and can be delivered remotely or on-site.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event or other training services.
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation