Decisions Seminar: Business Rule Basics – Register Here
What is a Decisions Seminar?
A Decisions Seminar is a survey and high level training of a specific feature or pattern in the Decisions Platform. While we hold other webinars that are more “sales demo” focused. Decisions Seminars are aimed more at enablement and training. You can see recordings of past Decisions Seminars at decisions.com/events.
What will we cover in the Business Rule Basics seminar?
The Business Rule Engine is at the core of the Decisions Platform. We hope to provide an overview of the primary rule types in Decisions, along with some general best practices and recommendations around which rule types to use for different solution domains. In addition to the overview we will be demonstrating some basic level rule creation and other points of configuration to support the integration of the business rules with the overall system and solution.
How do I register?
You can register directly for this session at this link: GoToWebinar Registration
You can browse other events at decisions.com/events.
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation