Decisions Seminar: Business Rule Basics – Register Here
What is a Decisions Seminar?
A Decisions Seminar is a survey and high level training of a specific feature or pattern in the Decisions Platform. While we hold other webinars that are more “sales demo” focused. Decisions Seminars are aimed more at enablement and training. You can see recordings of past Decisions Seminars at decisions.com/events.
What will we cover in the Business Rule Basics seminar?
The Business Rule Engine is at the core of the Decisions Platform. We hope to provide an overview of the primary rule types in Decisions, along with some general best practices and recommendations around which rule types to use for different solution domains. In addition to the overview we will be demonstrating some basic level rule creation and other points of configuration to support the integration of the business rules with the overall system and solution.
How do I register?
You can register directly for this session at this link: GoToWebinar Registration
You can browse other events at decisions.com/events.
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines