Information Week 500: Innovate with Business Process Automation
Business Process Automation is ‘so hot right now’ according to data from a recent Information Week survey.
Information Week recently came out with the 24th annual ranking of companies who have made a notable improvement in how their companies operate. (Learn More About IW 500) As a part of this ranking release, they also provided data from a survey of Information Week 500 Executives.
When asked how these top-execs plan to innovate this year, the number one response was:
MAKE BUSINESS PROCESSES MORE EFFICIENT
INTRODUCE NEW IT-LED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
What more is there to say? Top companies are choosing to make business processes more efficient by introducing new IT-Led products this year. Are you?
Learn more about us by visiting Decisions.com
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software