Information Week 500: Innovate with Business Process Automation
Business Process Automation is ‘so hot right now’ according to data from a recent Information Week survey.
Information Week recently came out with the 24th annual ranking of companies who have made a notable improvement in how their companies operate. (Learn More About IW 500) As a part of this ranking release, they also provided data from a survey of Information Week 500 Executives.
When asked how these top-execs plan to innovate this year, the number one response was:
MAKE BUSINESS PROCESSES MORE EFFICIENT
INTRODUCE NEW IT-LED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
What more is there to say? Top companies are choosing to make business processes more efficient by introducing new IT-Led products this year. Are you?
Learn more about us by visiting Decisions.com
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation
- 5 Questions to Gauge Your Workflow Management Process
- Decisions Digital Sprints for Challenging Times
- Learn How to Establish Transparency and Change Business Rules for Advanced Payment Models
- Incorporating Decisioning Software into Your Healthcare Case Management Process
- Why Data Management Projects Fail and What to Do to Avoid the Pitfalls
- How to Create an Application to Stay Compliant with the CARES Act