Information Week 500: Innovate with Business Process Automation
Business Process Automation is ‘so hot right now’ according to data from a recent Information Week survey.
Information Week recently came out with the 24th annual ranking of companies who have made a notable improvement in how their companies operate. (Learn More About IW 500) As a part of this ranking release, they also provided data from a survey of Information Week 500 Executives.
When asked how these top-execs plan to innovate this year, the number one response was:
MAKE BUSINESS PROCESSES MORE EFFICIENT
INTRODUCE NEW IT-LED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
What more is there to say? Top companies are choosing to make business processes more efficient by introducing new IT-Led products this year. Are you?
Learn more about us by visiting Decisions.com
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business
- How Manufacturers Streamline Business Processes with Workflow Automation
- The Benefits of Using an External UI
- Data Mapping Tools to Consider When Selecting a Decision Management System
- What Multi-Tenancy Environments Can Do for Your Business