Introducing Decisions 2.2: Workflow Automation Just Got Even Better!
The wheel in the sky has continued to turn, and we are very happy to announce the release of Decisions 2.2! (Journey has a regular spot in our daily playlist if you haven’t noticed.) Over the next few weeks we will be highlighting some of the new features. Here is a brief list of what you can expect from the new release:
- Data in Matrix and Adjustment at Runtime
- Improved Contact Editor
- Unit Test Framework for Flows and Rules
- Stack Panel/Calendar View in Reports
- New Designer Look and Feel
- Compact Portal Header
- Wizards for Complex Configuration Tasks (This is pretty big!)
- Email Response to Workflow (OK, they are all a pretty big deal!)
- Improved Process View Pages
- System Dashboards
- Open LDAP Support
- Child Processes
- Text Merge Designer
- Pinned Folders
- User Page Customization
- Customization of Portal Actions/Pages
- Advanced User Defined Data
- Additional File Support
- Runtime Editors Can Show Inline
- Print Templates (Header/Footer)
- Split Containers
- Search in Dialogs for Properties (Yes, little thing, but still a big thing.)
As we expound on the new feature list (it goes on and on and on and on), we will link this list to the new blog posts for easy navigation from this post. Stay tuned!
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks