New eBook: Systems Management and Decisions
Check out our new eBook!
Systems Management and Decisions by Dwain Kinghorn.
Systems Management has been a messy practice since inception. Yes, the tools have evolved, and it has become easier to do certain actions, but managing systems management continues to be a pain for many system administrators and managers.
Come and read our new eBook to learn how you can make systems management processes more predictable, repeatable, and secure.
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks