New eBook: Systems Management and Decisions
Check out our new eBook!
Systems Management and Decisions by Dwain Kinghorn.
Systems Management has been a messy practice since inception. Yes, the tools have evolved, and it has become easier to do certain actions, but managing systems management continues to be a pain for many system administrators and managers.
Come and read our new eBook to learn how you can make systems management processes more predictable, repeatable, and secure.
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines