On-Demand Training Now Available
The recordings of the free online training event are now available at decisions.com/events.
The training took place across four days, so you’ll find four two to three hour videos that you can reference on demand. This training event encompasses our standard business analyst curriculum. Reviewing each of the major designers in Decisions while building an example application.
Our professional services team is happy to provide tailored training services on-site or remotely. In many cases we find that training through the development of a given use case is the most beneficial.
We welcome any feedback on this training event or any other events via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software