On-Demand Training Now Available
The recordings of the free online training event are now available at decisions.com/events.
The training took place across four days, so you’ll find four two to three hour videos that you can reference on demand. This training event encompasses our standard business analyst curriculum. Reviewing each of the major designers in Decisions while building an example application.
Our professional services team is happy to provide tailored training services on-site or remotely. In many cases we find that training through the development of a given use case is the most beneficial.
We welcome any feedback on this training event or any other events via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business
- How Manufacturers Streamline Business Processes with Workflow Automation
- The Benefits of Using an External UI
- Data Mapping Tools to Consider When Selecting a Decision Management System
- What Multi-Tenancy Environments Can Do for Your Business