SaaS doesn’t mean what you think it means
Talk about agile development. Technology acronyms may be the most nimble creations of the tech sector to date. From SaaS (software as a service) to PaaS (platform as a service), to IaaS (infrastructure as a service), what are we supposed to make of all this? And is the acronym SaaS already obsolete?
- 3 Tricks for Building Truth Tables
- Space Rockets & Software Bugs
- AI Decision Transparency
- The Key Differences Between LOS and BPM Software
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business