Seminar: Common Approval Patterns
A big thanks to Eric Welmerink for putting together a great seminar on common approval patterns. These models for requests and approvals are a very common attribute of every customer implementation that uses our workflow capabilities. Enjoy the recording!
Stay tuned for more seminars and other events at decisions.com/events
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines