Seminar: Common Approval Patterns
A big thanks to Eric Welmerink for putting together a great seminar on common approval patterns. These models for requests and approvals are a very common attribute of every customer implementation that uses our workflow capabilities. Enjoy the recording!
Stay tuned for more seminars and other events at decisions.com/events
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks
- Case Management in Healthcare: It’s Not Just About Patients
- How to Do More in Less Time with Workflow Automation