Seminar: Rule Sets
Thanks to all those who joined our seminar on rule sets! Rule sets help you organize groups of rules together that evaluate the same object in such a way that it is easy to add or modify rules for different types of that object. Enjoy the recording!
Stay tuned for more seminars at decisions.com/events
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines