Unlocking the Productivity Gains of the Information Age
Another week, another article in VentureBeat about Decisions and how we are helping businesses unlock the productivity gains of the Information Revolution. Did you know that it took 30 years after the advent of electricity for the economy to realize a doubling and tripling of producivity? Guess how long it has been since the advent of the computer…
Do you need to re-think the factory? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! Or give us a call to talk shop.
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines