Unlocking the Productivity Gains of the Information Age
Another week, another article in VentureBeat about Decisions and how we are helping businesses unlock the productivity gains of the Information Revolution. Did you know that it took 30 years after the advent of electricity for the economy to realize a doubling and tripling of producivity? Guess how long it has been since the advent of the computer…
Do you need to re-think the factory? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments! Or give us a call to talk shop.
- 3 Tricks for Building Truth Tables
- Space Rockets & Software Bugs
- AI Decision Transparency
- The Key Differences Between LOS and BPM Software
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business