How workflow software could be the backbone of the future web.
Over the weekend I had an article picked up by VentureBeat on workflow software and how it could serve as the backbone of the future web.
I have been getting a number of tweets and messages about that vision for for Decisions.com and workflow software and a lot of people are taking notice.
Go check it out, and let me know what you think! I will likely follow that article up with a more in depth look at a specific example. Have an idea for that topic? Put it in the comments below and I would be happy to write about it.
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software