How workflow software could be the backbone of the future web.
Over the weekend I had an article picked up by VentureBeat on workflow software and how it could serve as the backbone of the future web.
I have been getting a number of tweets and messages about that vision for for Decisions.com and workflow software and a lot of people are taking notice.
Go check it out, and let me know what you think! I will likely follow that article up with a more in depth look at a specific example. Have an idea for that topic? Put it in the comments below and I would be happy to write about it.
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software
- Considering Business Process Automation Software Without a Rules Engine? Stop!
- Decisions in a Global World
- Key Benefits of a Rules-Driven Workflow Software to Support Companies with a Virtual Workforce
- Home Care Pulse Integrates Cloud Services with Decisions, Eliminating Human Error and Repetitive Tasks