How workflow software could be the backbone of the future web.
Over the weekend I had an article picked up by VentureBeat on workflow software and how it could serve as the backbone of the future web.
I have been getting a number of tweets and messages about that vision for for Decisions.com and workflow software and a lot of people are taking notice.
Go check it out, and let me know what you think! I will likely follow that article up with a more in depth look at a specific example. Have an idea for that topic? Put it in the comments below and I would be happy to write about it.
- 3 Tricks for Building Truth Tables
- Space Rockets & Software Bugs
- AI Decision Transparency
- The Key Differences Between LOS and BPM Software
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business