Announcing Decisions 4.0 Beta
I don’t think we’ve ever had a more highly anticipate release than Decisions 4.0. You’ll be seeing a lot of the feature-oriented improvement announcements in the coming months, but I want to stress what I think may be the biggest game changer for both new and long-time customers. The Decisions App Store. Now, “App Store” might be a bit misleading as we don’t have plans to charge for any of this content. If you’ve used Decisions Repository internally at all, then the concept is straightforward. We plan on making a public repository available that houses three primary types of resources: Examples, Templates, and Apps. These three resources will provide a spectrum of puzzle pieces to ready to run applications that will grow over time. Feel free to submit ideas, or anything you have built and we’ll happily put your name on it!
Here’s what Carl had to say as we announced to 4.0 beta last week.
Decisions is really excited to announce the public beta of Decisions 4.0!
As many of you know the Decisions user portal has been HTML since Decisions 3.5 – but now both the User Portal and Studio are PURE HTML5!. This means no plugin – and no Silverlight.
- How financial institutions can not just keep up with Joneses but outpace them
- What is Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) and why does it matter?
- Through earthquakes, unplanned outages, and grid failures: Keep your applications running
- Low-code vs. no-code: Which one do you need?
- What Exactly is a Business Rules Engine?
- How Can You Automate Quotes with a Business Rules Engine for Insurance?
- Use Automation and Custom Business Rules to Create Intelligent Asset Management
- Three Ways to Drive Process Automation for Insurance with a Business Rules Engine
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.