Announcing Decisions 4.0 Beta
I don’t think we’ve ever had a more highly anticipate release than Decisions 4.0. You’ll be seeing a lot of the feature-oriented improvement announcements in the coming months, but I want to stress what I think may be the biggest game changer for both new and long-time customers. The Decisions App Store. Now, “App Store” might be a bit misleading as we don’t have plans to charge for any of this content. If you’ve used Decisions Repository internally at all, then the concept is straightforward. We plan on making a public repository available that houses three primary types of resources: Examples, Templates, and Apps. These three resources will provide a spectrum of puzzle pieces to ready to run applications that will grow over time. Feel free to submit ideas, or anything you have built and we’ll happily put your name on it!
Here’s what Carl had to say as we announced to 4.0 beta last week.
Decisions is really excited to announce the public beta of Decisions 4.0!
As many of you know the Decisions user portal has been HTML since Decisions 3.5 – but now both the User Portal and Studio are PURE HTML5!. This means no plugin – and no Silverlight.
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines
- How Business Users Can Manage Complex Rules with No-Code Software