Decisions Workflow Engine: A Few Basic Questions
What is a Workflow Engine?
Workflow software, or a workflow engine provides resources and tools that enable programmers to create and implement automated solutions. As an organitzation identifies thier business processes a workflow engine or workflow software can be used to map those processes, identifiy key interactions, and create flows that automate the business processes.
What is the Decisions Workflow Engine?
Our workflow engine is fully graphical. Our goal is to empower the business analyst and reduce the burden on IT resources within your organization. We allow programmers to quickly build applications that non-programmers can configure easily. A business analyst familiar with our platform is able to create, test, and deploy workflows and business rules from within the platform without writing code.
Business Analysts specialize in understanding and optimizing business processes. We arm analysts with the tools that allow them to create technology that puts their recommendations and analysis to work without taking extra bandwidth away from the technology team.
While we aim to make workflow easy for the analyst, we understand that programmers will fall in love with our platform too. The Decisions Workflow Automation Platform is built with extensibility and integrations in mind. You can embed workflows and business rules into your existing applications, or you can create them from the ground up, with a head start from our platform.
How can I use the Decisions Workflow Engine?
As we have already started to explain, our workflow engine can be used to create new workflows, in a fully graphical environment that can be utilized in a number of different methods. Chances are we have had some experience similar to what you are tyring to accomplish. Try our workflow engine and drop us a line to start a conversation.
Where can I learn more about the Decisions Workflow Engine?
So you want to learn more about the Decisions Workflow Engine? If you click here you will be taken to a separate page where you can fill out a form that will take you to our sample modules where you can start to explore the Decisions Workflow Engine. Or get more details by going to our platform page.
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines