UVEF Top 25 Under 5 – Decisions is 9th
Today, July 11th, Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum held their annual Top 25 Under 5 Awards Ceremony at Zions Bank Tower in Provo. There were a lot of incredible companies and people that gathered there today to find out where they ranked against their fellow startups in Utah Valley. A number of factors went into determining each company’s placement including: age of company, historical revenue, and number of employees.
We are proud to announce that Decisions came in 9th place overall! Out of a large number of applicants only 25 made it to the awards ceremony. Emcee Carine Clark, CEO of Allegiance, presented the awards to the top 25.
“This year’s Top 25 Under 5 are among the most diverse group ever honored here,” said UVEF chairman Ken Kauffman in a statement. “These companies are ‘what’s right’ about Utah’s growing economy.” – Silicon Slopes
As Decisions continues to grow we are encouraged by the constant improvement and success of the Utah business community. We look forward to expanding our presence in Utah. A special thanks to the UVEF Board, and other Utah resources that have helped us to this point, including: Utah Tech-X, SageCreek Partners, and the many clients and partners in the Utah Valley region.
Congratulations to the other Top 25 companies, and to the Decisions team around the world!
-The Decisions Team
- Where and How to Use Scoring Rules to Make Better Decisions in Process Automation
- Edge Cases Don’t Fit Your Workflow? Customize with a Business Rules Engine.
- How to Improve Resiliency in the Covid Pandemic with Business Process Rules
- Are Machine Learning Models to be Trusted?
- 9 Signs You Might Need a Rules Engine
- New Ocean Health Solutions Simplifies Processes and Streamlines Ecosystem with Decisions
- How is No-Code Software Different from Low-Code Software?
- Can You Use No-Code Tools for Mission-Critical Applications?
- Integrating R & Python
- The New World of Business Rules Engines