UVEF Top 25 Under 5 – Decisions is 9th
Today, July 11th, Utah Valley Entrepreneurial Forum held their annual Top 25 Under 5 Awards Ceremony at Zions Bank Tower in Provo. There were a lot of incredible companies and people that gathered there today to find out where they ranked against their fellow startups in Utah Valley. A number of factors went into determining each company’s placement including: age of company, historical revenue, and number of employees.
We are proud to announce that Decisions came in 9th place overall! Out of a large number of applicants only 25 made it to the awards ceremony. Emcee Carine Clark, CEO of Allegiance, presented the awards to the top 25.
“This year’s Top 25 Under 5 are among the most diverse group ever honored here,” said UVEF chairman Ken Kauffman in a statement. “These companies are ‘what’s right’ about Utah’s growing economy.” – Silicon Slopes
As Decisions continues to grow we are encouraged by the constant improvement and success of the Utah business community. We look forward to expanding our presence in Utah. A special thanks to the UVEF Board, and other Utah resources that have helped us to this point, including: Utah Tech-X, SageCreek Partners, and the many clients and partners in the Utah Valley region.
Congratulations to the other Top 25 companies, and to the Decisions team around the world!
-The Decisions Team
- 3 Tricks for Building Truth Tables
- Space Rockets & Software Bugs
- AI Decision Transparency
- The Key Differences Between LOS and BPM Software
- What Does No-Code Software Really Mean for End Users?
- Is Your Company’s Workflow Software Not Cutting It? Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Advantages of Using a Rules Engine for Managing Insurance Forms, Rate and Commission Calculations
- 6 Tips for Mastering Data Management
- Building Brownfield Applications
- Understanding External Truth Tables: Applications for Your Business